Thanks for your interest in performing at the Buskerfest Miami 2019 Street Performance Festival. We are looking for talented individuals in any and all disciplines just like you. Completing the form below is the first step to joining the show. Some important points to consider before applying:
- Access to electricity is unavailable at many performance locations. We encourage you to perform acoustically and in some cases, you will have to.
- Selected artists are assigned a 45-minute slot, leaving 15 minutes to break down before the following group performs
- You are responsible for transporting yourself and your gear to your location, however, Buskerfest volunteers will be on hand to help with load-in/load-out
- Limited, complimentary parking will be provided at a convenient downtown location
- Groups cannot sell merchandise at the performance locations, but can do so at Buskerfest HQ in Bayfront Park
- Leave your pyrotechnics and special effects at home
- Each member of your group must complete a Hold Harmless form, which will be distributed to selected performers
- Selected groups will be required to attend one of two informational meetings the week of the festival. This is so you can meet your fellow performers and volunteers and learn the “dos and don’ts.” There will be food and drink provided.
Submitting an application does not guarantee participation. Fully completed applications will increase your likelihood for selection. Selected artists will be notified on or before November 16th.